RUSES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Challenge Rules

Go down

Challenge Rules Empty Challenge Rules

Post  Alex Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:23 pm

There aren't any prizes, but you get a point for a correct solution (only if your solution is posted before I post my solution)! 5 points if I can't find anything to criticise Razz (though I will pick up small things)

I will probably post my solution 24 hours after the challenge goes up (this is dependent on the length of the challenge)

Although it's a daily competition, there won't be one every day as it takes time to think them up/I could be busy

You can submit solutions to any problem at any time, but I will only check solutions to the past 3, 4 or 5 problems (depends how many are submitted) - you can use any language, but I'll only be compiling C, C++, Java and Python.

If you want - YOU MUST INDICATE SO I can constructively criticise your code, but
1) I won't spend ages formatting my sentences to be overly nice
i.e. if I say "Your algorithm is very slow" I could be nicer and say "Your algorithm is really good because it solves the problem, however it's slightly too slow for general usage, and I think you could modify it to make it slightly quicker Smile". But I won't, it takes too long for me to write that out and I can't be bothered! Just think of me as an emotionless robot when criticising code.
2) I won't mention what's good in the code, only what needs to be fixed (unless a method is exceptionally good) as this takes too long
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down