RUSES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Competency Based Interview Questions

5 posters

Go down

Competency Based Interview Questions Empty Competency Based Interview Questions

Post  Catcher Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:43 am

Just a couple of my answers:

Could you give an example of a time where you have had to plan/organise a particular event and how did you go about this?
Nope. Never done any of that.

Could you give a time when you have had to rise to a particular challenge or situation?
There was this one time that I tried to reach my phone from my bed. The bed I had at the time was pretty low to the ground and my phone was on my desk. It was quite a struggle but eventually I realised the best tactic was to “rise to the challenge” and just get it. See what I did there.

Could you describe a situation where you had to absorb and analyse a lot of complex information. How did you approach the task and how successful were you?
There was this one time I had to answer a series of pointless questions for a careers assignment. It involved me basically telling everyone my entire life story, a lot of information I think you’ll agree. So to tackle it I chose to adopt a controversial method of doing the opposite and wasted my time by answering the questions incorrectly. Probably wasn’t successful.

If you could change one thing about your degree course what would it be and why would you change it?
I would seriously consider removing the Software Engineering module and replacing it with another, something more relevant to the actual course. Or perhaps just replacing the time with more time to work on difficult modules such as mathematics tutorials or programming sessions.

What are you career goals and aspirations for the next 5 years?
Longer hair and/or nails.

Enjoy?

Catch
Catcher
Catcher

http://in-the-skies.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Competency Based Interview Questions Empty Re: Competency Based Interview Questions

Post  ElliottH Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:44 am

hahaaa love it!
ElliottH
ElliottH
Admin

Back to top Go down

Competency Based Interview Questions Empty Re: Competency Based Interview Questions

Post  James Austen Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:59 am

Brilliant
James Austen
James Austen

http://www.elderberry-dev.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  John Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:34 pm

Very Happy lol!
John
John
Admin

https://ruses.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  lee Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:07 am

Nailed it.
lee
lee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down